Old April 3rd 12, 01:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default Sustrans says Boris Johnson intent on bringing London "to a standstill"

On Apr 3, 1:56*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 13:52:34 +0100

"Simon Mason" wrote:
"Simon Mason" wrote in message

“His proposals put the car right back at the heart of transport
policy, yet nearly half of Londoners don't have access to a car.
Expanding roads, ruling out congestion charge expansion and putting up
fares will only see more traffic on our roads.

"For all Boris's talk of getting more of us on our bikes there is not
a single commitment to additional funding for cycling or walking. It
seems that Boris is intent on bringing the capital to a standstill."

Why does walking need funding , is there a shortage of pavements?

How about you A) stop reply to yourself all the time like some kind of
schizo and B) stop generally talking ********.

B2003

Why?
It is Boris that is talking rubbish - I am only quoting his words.
Take it up with him.

--
Simon Mason