Old June 1st 04, 01:49 PM
Simon Mason

Default Getting more expensive.

"Arthur Clune" wrote in message
Simon Mason wrote:

: They said my cracked crank was probably due to overtightening the

bottom
: bracket bolt. So a set of Campag Sciroccos and new crank is going to set

me
: back 230 quid. Oh well , it's only money

Have you bought the crankset? I have one you could have cheap if not

Thanks Art. They were able to get a left hand Veloce crank on its own, so
it wasn't that expensive. You see, I actually wanted to get the stuff from
the LBS so that they get their cut. I told them I could get the wheels and
crank off the internet and plonk them on their desk and ask them to fit them
for a few quid, but that would be taking the mickey.

--
Simon M.