Old September 2nd 04, 09:45 PM
Beverly

"the black rose" wrote in message
Beverly wrote:
"the black rose" wrote in message

--snip--
It's a Fuji. "Fujispree" is written on the downtube.

--snip--

Would it have been Fuji Espree? Do a search and you can find some of

them.

http://bessasandackerman.com/px/?album=fujimixte

No, that's not it -- this one has a drop handlebar and typical road bike
geometry. Thanks though; you found more than I did.

I don't know how cheap Fuji went, or how low quality this bike might be.
If all else fails, I guess I could use it as a learning experience on
how to overhaul a road bike. I may actually end up looking for parts on
Ebay or something. (Would you believe, I've never looked for anything
on Ebay?)

I've got _Zinn and the Art of Road Bike Maintenance_, would anybody know
if that's good enough to go on?

-km

--
the black rose
proud to be owned by a yorkie

It might be this one. It has the dropped handle bars.

http://oldroads.com/pqdb_img.asp?p=f...spree&mak=Fuji