Old July 13th 03, 02:20 AM
Brent

Default Helmets for big round heads

(nycvelo) wrote in message . com...
Apologies if this has been asked before.

I'm helping helmet-shop for a friend has a big head. Really. It's at
least 65+ mm around, and it is round, not oval, in shape.

He complains that even XXL helmets are no good for him because they're
made for people with oval shaped heads.

Any recommendations on big round bike helmets?

Thanks very much for any clues on this.

nycvelo

I have a 66cm head size, and what works for me is the Bell KingHead
helmet. They are kind of hard to find in stores (and Bell doesn't
show them on their web page), but REI carries them on their web site.
It is the only helmet that I have found that fits me comfortably.

Good Luck,
--Brent