Old December 10th 18, 12:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Thinking about buying a Cheap Chinese knockoff or anything?

On 12/9/2018 1:15 PM, wrote:

When I was a manager I was informed that I needed a degree to further my position so while I was attending community college I audited several classes at both Berkeley and Hayward.

Uh huh. So, did auditing several classes get you a degree? Apparently it
wasn't a degree in data analysis.

Are you telling me that John "looking something up" is as good as actual experience?

I'm telling you that if John used a reputable source, it's _better_ than
your "actual experience." And based on past discussions, I suspect his
source is reputable. The shortcoming of your argument (which should be
obvious to you) is that you are relying on a ridiculously limited sample
size.

Glancing into a couple classrooms just isn't a good way of getting a
nationally valid sample. My tale about the temporary blip in Indian
students was supposed to give a strong hint about that. I guess I should
have been much more explicit.

Or perhaps your pretending that having MORE Democrat billionaires in California hindering the common man is better from your point of view?

Why did you just change the subject again?

--
- Frank Krygowski