Old March 13th 05, 05:29 PM
jj

Default Antibiotics - lost power?

I've been taking antibiotics (Cephalexin, 500mg also called Keflin) for the
past 5 days for a minor infection. On the second full day on them I ended
up cutting two minor hills off my route. On the third day on them I posted
the worst ride of the year, cutting my mileage in 1/2 and since then I've
only been able to cruise on the flats at reduced mileage.

I don't feel any systemic loss of energy, my motivation, though not great
is unremarkable. The legs feel just a touch of achyness which is not the
usual - even after the tougher rides (for me) my legs usually never hurt.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced a loss of power from taking
this type (or any type) of antibiotics? I didn't find anything on google.

TIA

jj