Old March 13th 14, 11:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade[_2_]

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

On Thursday, 13 March 2014 05:02:59 UTC, Edward Dolan wrote:
Poor Blackblade of England. He thinks there is no conflicts or issues when
bikers ride trails meant for hikers and equestrians . Jeez, I wonder what this
report is all about?

In the UK bridleways are open to horses, bicycles and pedestrians. The biking community is already entitled to ride on the trails being discussed here.

What is being mooted are new tracks that would therefore take cyclists off the existing trails being used by equestrians. I thought that was your preferred solution ?