Old February 17th 05, 11:47 AM
oely

Default Lance Armstrong is riding Le Tour this year.

Gistane Wrote:
It would probably be more interesting if he isnt there with some new u
and comings being more competitive so would bring more excitement.

I agree, the Tour cept for 2003 has been rather boring. Needs to mov
on from the Lance domination and be exciting. No one ever even attack
him. The two guys (Vino and Mayo) that did in 2003 were basicall
injured for the 2004 race. I just hope the competition turns u
prepared to race this year.

The Giro looks to be the real interesting GT of this year, with Bass
and Cunego going at it

--
oely