Old November 27th 03, 04:32 AM
David L. Johnson

Default Why watch TDF in person (really long)

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 03:09:40 +0000, Mike Jacoubowsky/Chain Reaction Bicycles wrote:

Mike, that was a great story. I saw a stage live in 2001, and you
described what I experienced. It's something I*am very glad I did, but
it's also something I don't have to do again for a while. It's the
experience of the event that you have to see in person. To see the
progress of the race, the TV coverage, especially in France, is much
better.

--

David L. Johnson

__o | What is objectionable, and what is dangerous about extremists is
_`\(,_ | not that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant.
(_)/ (_) | --Robert F. Kennedy