Old December 11th 17, 02:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Default New B&M 100lux headlight.

On 10/12/17 10:40, Oculus Lights wrote:
On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 2:34:34 PM UTC-8, James wrote:
https://www.bike24.com/p2144878.html

My ray traces shown
on the Learn More page on the Oculus website have literally no center
spot, virtually no red dots at all, ...

https://www.barrybeams.com/learn-more.html

On the Learn More page I see a screen shot of a "computer simulation".
I assume that is of the light projected horizontally against a vertical
surface. Given that, it will not illuminate the road surface evenly at all.

I also see a picture of a supposed NASA Rover with an Oculus flood
light, that shows a bright spot just in front of the vehicle.

Is that what I was supposed to see?

--
JS