Old October 25th 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
rms[_2_]

Default Blinding Oncoming Cyclists With Strobe LEDs, Is This The Best Way?

Hi, I've noticed that LED strobe headlights are incredibly effective at
neutralizing oncoming bike traffic into quaking fear, so they grip the
handlebars for dear life as I zoom past laughing, safe in the knowledge that
their eyes won't regain nightvision for several minutes.

But are there improved versions available? Perhaps LED strobes tuned to
specific seizure-inducing frequencies that will cause all brain function to
cease, or headlamps that can be pointed directly into the face? Roadies Who
Own The Night need to know. It's a constant battle to maintain supremacy
out there on the mean bikepaths.

rms