Old January 18th 06, 11:34 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Default [Vic] Sid Patterson Grand Prix

SuzieB Wrote:
Anyone going along to watch the Sid Patterson Grand Prix on Saturday
night (21st Jan) at DISC? I can't say I've ever been to an event like
this but I'm interested to see what it's like.

http://tinyurl.com/7rxbu

Make sure you pencil in the Austral as well, it's the biggest race of
the calendar.

Sid Patterson is at DISC, which is not as good an atmosphere as
Vodafone, nor is it near any PT. The advantage of Vodafone is the bar
in the middle, much more social and less hassle than trying to carry
beers up and down stairs....

--
Shabby