Old March 18th 05, 12:02 PM
Maggie

Tom Sherman wrote:
Maggie wrote:

John Thompson wrote:

On 2005-03-16, Maggie wrote:

wafflycat wrote:

I want to share this with you..

As I type this I am wearing a blouse that is *five* sizes smaller
than the stuff I was wearing mid-December.

You dropped 5 sizes since December? HOW YOU DO THAT

GIRLFRIEND????? I

want the secret. I want to do down one more size and I have been
working my ass off. Plus eating healthy. I blame menopause. ;-)

blame menopause for everything in fact.

You'll notice she didn't say she dropped 5 sizes, just that she's

wearing

a blouse 5 sizes smaller.

I'm guessing she didn't button it...

--

John )

Is your imagination running wild??? BOOBIES!!!!!!!

Here is a picture of a pair of boobies: http://snipurl.com/dhzm.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth (Downstate Illinois, North of Forgottonia)

of my male friends have an obsession with BOOBIES...and they will love
opening the email to see a pair. HEH HEH HEH. ;-)
All Good Things,
Maggie.