Old January 17th 19, 09:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default More Justice Department Hiding

On Wed, 16 Jan 2019 15:58:43 -0800, sltom992 wrote:

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 8:47:57 AM UTC-8,
wrote:
On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 11:38:01 AM UTC-5,
wrote:

Hey dippy - I have flown over it in bombers at 5,000 ft. So shove
your "pictures" since I looked at it through open bomb bay doors.

What bombers that carried internal payloads flew over north vietnam at
5000'? The only bombers the US used extensively in vietnam were B-52's
which generally dropped their payload in the 30,000' range. it wasn't
likely a b-52 (or any tactical bomber) would be flying at 5000' over
hostile territory - that's well within range of a shoulder-launched AAM
in that era.

Even so, are you going to tell us you could discern the condition of a
road under a jungle canopy from 5000 feet away?

Not only are you smarter and more well-informed than anyone in this
forum, you also have super vision powers!

As John pointed out. Most of the Ho Chi Minh trail wasn't trails at all
but dirt roads.

Lol, the predictable Tommie side shuffle.

what has me wondering that since Vietnam has mountains to 10,000 feet and
Cambodia to 6,000 feet, what was Tommie doing at 5,000? looking for rock
filled clouds?