Old February 10th 05, 12:21 AM
Jeff Starr

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 11:50:07 -0700, Wasatch5k
wrote:

Just bought me some new hoops, now I need to get them laced up. Anybody
know any reputable wheel builders in the Greater Salt Lake City, Utah
area? Nothing beats a well built wheel set!

Thanks,

Nate

Hi, send them to Peter at Vecchio's.
http://www.vecchios.com/

I had a set built by him last spring, I have 2500 problem free miles
on them and they are still true. In fact I just checked them, to be
sure. [The bike is in a spare bedroom.]

I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin, but I choose Peter because he always
posts about doing things the right way, no shortcuts, and the proper
tool for the job.

I also sent him the hubs, so he is willing to let you supply some or
all the parts.

Life is Good!
Jeff