Old July 3rd 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Waiting On Tommy Kunich's Proof

"Sandy" wrote in message
B. Lafferty a écrit :
"Snippy Bobkins" wrote in message

"B. Lafferty" wrote ...

Still waiting for the quotes and sources, Tom. Tom............

Rev., t'was not I who made the assertion and then became typically nasty
when asked to prove the assertion. Besides, I'm having fun with my
stalker.

Hypocrite.

There is no proof of your personal target's doping, he's out of racing,
but you keep up your rant, nonetheless. Here, a reliable story that has
never been denied, and you want documentation. Maybe a video. Bank
statements. Confession.

Excuse me......my stalker has said that Merckx stated that he was paid money
to not ride the 1973 Tour. Tommy has presented nothing to support that
assertion unlike the situation with a certain retired pro rider. The "no
proof" commen of your his at best hyberbole. I'll assume the best of you,
which is to say, that you're upset a French rider didn't win today.

You better find a new song, Brian. Your voice is cracked mortally.

Oh dear me! Does that mean my computer is going to freeze up?

Persistence has only so much moral clout, then it becomes a harangue.
You're there.

I'm every bit as persistant and a certain ex-pro who keeps surfacing to
proclaim that he never tested positive, the Betsey hates him and her husband
is simply suporting her, that Pound is releasing arbitration documents to Le
Monde, etc., etc.
:-)

--

Bonne route !