Old July 27th 06, 05:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
CowPunk

Default Ride-A-Lot (Mitchel Sprinkler) is stalking me!!!

LIBERATOR wrote:
also Pipeline/Seven Bridges if you got yuor act together

What does "if you got your act together" mean. Please explain that to
me. It seems you know something about me, but the term "some" is very
indeed the full truth, in that you're not comprehending all the data.
Therefore, I'd like to hear your explanation of your statement.

I think that if you follow the link and read the trail description
you'll
get the idea... It's rated "Masochist" for reason. 13 miles of
downhill with
stunts and big drops.