Old September 1st 10, 01:49 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

Default What will be the next animal to dominate the Earth when we have been wiped out?

"Don Klipstein" wrote in message
In article , Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Do those jerks overwhelm you with their technical knowledge of a limited
subject?

Obviously you have not spent much time there, since you appear to be
unaware that I am one of the bunch there discussing technical matters
rather than being overwhelmed by them. And most would agree that the
S.E.L. bunch is not a bunch of jerks, but an unusually civilized and
respectful bunch on Usenet. Most of the frequent posters there treat even
jerks with respect whether they deserve it or not.

I don't believe you because I have never seen it. All unmoderated newsgroups
are full of jerks which come to dominate eventually. The bad apples always
spoil the barrel.

I am never overwhelmed by technical knowledge by experts. I judge
others by their general knowledge and reasoning ability. I am a dilettante
and proud of it.

Why do I see in M.C.F.L. from you hardly anything but venom for TM? Is
that all you can contribute?

I am only doing one thing at present and that is combating this god awful
idiot TM. What are you and your ilk doing to get rid of him? That god damn
******* is destroying several small cycling newsgroups with his multiple
posting of threads on just a couple of subjects. He is nothing but a
spammer.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka