Old July 24th 14, 02:40 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Anonymous

Default Eating roadkill

In article
"Ophelia" wrote:

"John Kennerson" wrote in message
s...
In article
"Ophelia" wrote:

"Anonymous" wrote in message
anoici.org...
In article
"Uncle Peter" wrote:

On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 08:06:06 +0100, AndyW wrote:

On 23/07/2014 07:50, Uncle Peter wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 07:10:10 +0100, AndyW
wrote:

On 22/07/2014 20:46, Uncle Peter wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jul 2014 15:19:21 +0100, AndyW
wrote:

On 22/07/2014 08:19, Uncle Peter wrote:

Yes if you did it on purpose then it is illegal. Ditto for using
vehicle to run down (as in chase) a deer or using any moving
vehicle to
shoot from.
If it runs into your path then it is not an issue.

So I can't shoot from a landrover? What about a bicycle?

Is it a vehicle?
Is is moving?
If the answer to both above is yes then it is illegal.

Deer act Scotland (1996) says
Any person who discharges any firearm, or discharges or projects
any
missile, from any moving vehicle at any deer shall be guilty of an
offence.

Is a bicycle a vehicle?

Of course it is by almost any sane definition of the word. Why not
have
a look at the web and find out for yourself?

How about roller skates? How far will you go before it's not a
vehicle?

http://glosbe.com/en/gd/bicycle

wait for the new government to find oot aboot roller skates

lol

You may laugh but I've tried bicycles and roller skates with my
lass but she disnae like them. It's another Munro this weekend and
I'm expected to find the hidey hole

So yer awa up there on yer roller skates ???

No, it's on foot. I have to find a place to have sex that is
unlikely to be seen and doesn't include bed at home or hotel or B&B.

I think it is the risk of being caught that excites her.

If the hidey hole is very good she goes of th boil, if it is too
exposed she won't even snog.

All a bit strange