Old February 20th 14, 12:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Semi-OT People believe helmets are designed to break on impactthus giving protection!

Lieb has a talk ticket ?????/eyeyyehahhahhah

the Morons giving me trap ticket in Mobville....now flooding.....tried pinning one in for using a 17" GPS screen.

While many people go thru life disarticulating, we may theorize in our society an increase in dullusional mental processes esp while speaking.

OTOTH In the environs, I disinfrequent, the 'HI am here where are you' walkie talkie position on foot has dis-apped prob due to rates.

Talk became TALK TV you are ON DUDE...the Pust office is an exampull.

work this in.