Old January 24th 09, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
_[_9_]

Default Cyclist hits granny in pavement crash in Brighton

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 10:03:53 +0000, Tony Dragon
said in
:

It is difficult not to obsessed by something when you are driving to the
hospital to pick up your daughter from A & E.

Sorry to hear it. Lucky it wasn't a car, really, or it would be
much /much/ worse. Last time I had to take one of my kids to A&E it
was a hammer-related injury. Hammer licensing anyone?

I'm sure its unintentional Guy, but do you really *have* to keep on with
trivialising injuries caused by cyclists by saying that a car would have
been worse? Its incredibly irritating, and not a little stupid -
should we tell the relatives of those killed in Belgium yesterday by
saying that it would have been much worse if the guy had had a machinegun?