Old June 8th 18, 01:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default Hex Wrenches

On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 14:32:40 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

On 6/7/2018 12:53 PM, David Scheidt wrote:
I fail to understand the love for Wera drivers. They're really
expensive for Chinese made tools, and not any nicer than what Bondhus
sell.

We're also happy with Wiha allen products:
https://www.wihatools.com/hex-tools/ball-end-hex
some of which are very old and have been re faced many times.

Please note that Wiha and Wera are two different companies.
Both are German companies.

"Wiha vs Wera Hex L-Key Holding Feature Comparison"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnrDQy080Zs

My comments and preferences are for the Wiha products (even though I
screwed up and provided a link to a Wera factory tour).

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D