Old August 17th 06, 08:32 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.fan.clint-eastwood,alt.fan.elvis-presley
Bill Sornson

Default FINALLY "The Wall" Deer Creek Canyon picts

LIBERATOR wrote:

... What's sad is now that I look at "The Wall", it's clear that
Jeffco has been sending a team out and they have been eliminating "The
Wall". The rocks to the left that ascend up the mountain are gone, and
if you look to the left of the stairs going down "The Wall" you can
see large chunks of rock that have been obviously cut away from some
section.

You just looking at pics or were you there? I think you just busted
yourself...