Old August 17th 06, 07:46 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.fan.clint-eastwood,alt.fan.elvis-presley
LIBERATOR

Default FINALLY "The Wall" Deer Creek Canyon picts

Try harder... I'll tell you what hotshot, when do you want me to meet
you down there? I'll gladly ride with you and embarrass you, in that I
can go up half of "the wall" before falling, and I can clear it easily
going down. You just tell me when. Then we can do "Dakota Ridge", or
is that too much for your puppy skin shuffle?

The crazy man is saying mean things! The crazy man is saying mean things!

Wah.

I'd be embarrassed to ride with him, /that's/ for sure!

Matt

So then tell Aimee Bushong and all the other RUSH spy puppets they
don't need to bother to try to hook up with me eh? savvy?