Old January 18th 17, 01:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default Stronger rubber cement?

On Wed, 18 Jan 2017 07:55:12 +1100, James
wrote:

Why not put some of Stans goop in the inner tubes and seal them from the
inside?

http://www.notubes.com
http://www.notubes.com/Sealant-C14.aspx
http://www.notubes.com/help/tubelessexplainedanddemystified.aspx
Kinda looks like it's made to allow mountain bikes to run without any
tubes by filling the tires with I suspect is expanding urethane foam.

I guess I haven't done this because my rims are not air tight, my
tires probably don't make a good seal with the rim, and I really don't
need such a drastic change. All I need are inner tubes that don't
slowly leak. However, there are some claims on the last URL that
tubeless tires have a lower rolling resistance. No numbers found, so
I'll treat that as speculation.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D