Old July 11th 09, 08:53 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,soc.culture.ukrainian,alt.clearing.avatar,soc.culture.turkish,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
henri

Default Monica Pignotti: Y KANT JEAN B LISENSED?

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:20:45 -0400, John Dorsay
wrote:

henri wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 13:28:12 -0400, John Dorsay
wrote:

If you wish to taunt^w present the cyberstalking kook with that
evidence of its ineptitude, I can post the details of the ip addresses.

Sure. I love geeking out on **** like that, and it might provoke the
cyberstalking kook into even more entertaining spasms of idiocy.

Try not to break this squeak toy, henri. It's been a long time
since ars has been graced with a kook as articulate, arrogant, and
nasty, and stupid as this one.

I'm mostly leaving it alone. So far, nothing too interesting about
any of those IP addresses other than their location. I suppose it's
mildly interesting that one is a cox.net address, the other is a
Verizon residential address, and the other is apparently an old UUnet
dialup.