Old July 12th 09, 12:17 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,soc.culture.ukrainian,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Harry Brogan

Default Monica Pignotti: Y KANT JEAN B LISENSED?

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 05:03:48 -0700 (PDT), f squared
wrote:

Saifee Durbar has a vision for Africa.

He plans to build a railway linking Africa’s west coast (Cameroon)
with the east coast (Sudan).

The railroad will go through the Central African Republic. The
minerals there will be used to build part of the railroad-the
beginning of the long road to self sufficiency!

Saif Durbar has worked it all out, and intends to do it in such a way
as to improve the situation in Darfur as much as possible.

For more information…

http://saifdurbar.wordpress.com/

http://saifeedurbar.wordpress.com/

Personally...I feel that we have ENOUGH problems of OUR OWN that we
shouldn't be spending MILLIONS on some poor African country.