Old April 19th 09, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
judith smith

Default The BMA Promote Safer Cycling

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 17:13:10 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

551 word diatribe snipped

My word Guy - I really do seem to have rattled your cage.

The BMA are promoting Safer Cycling

It is not difficult - however I suppose I am not surprised that you
can't quite see it - you need at least a modicum of intelligence.

Here we go:

If you wear a helmet then you will have reduced the chances of head
injury if you have an accident.

Therefore you may actually be "free from hurt or damage; unharmed" -
which as you know is what safer means.

Therefore if you wear a helmet - you may be safer.

There you go - 51 words - 500 less than you spouted.

--
I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy Chapman)
I have never said that I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy