Old April 19th 09, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

Default The BMA Promote Safer Cycling (and helmets)

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 18:49:47 +0100, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

500 *fewer* words, not less words.

Oh the irony. The most prolific troll this group has ever seen, who
posts bull**** indefinitely after it's been clearly proven to be
bull****, sees fit to "reduce" the content of a post from someone who,
unlike her, rides a bike and is actually interested in cycling as
something other than an excuse for spewing hate.

And of course she employs the usual Liddite misdirection of assuming
there is no effect on the risk of collision. Funny how often they do
that, as if there was some real-world correlation between helmet use
and cycle safety. Which of course we know there isn't.

Funny, too, how she hasn't castigated the BMA for quoting Crook and
Feikh. Presumably she sees no problem with claiming that helmets are
more than 100% effective.

Still, it gave me an opportunity to visit Google Groups and find that
she's still trolling her bull**** about the page that never changed
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/wiki/The page that never changed.

Guy
--