Old December 29th 17, 09:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Reliable Transport

On 28.12.2017 18:46, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
I saw plenty of cars broken down by the side of the road over the
Violence Promoting Holiday, but no bicycles. Why is that?

I thought cars were a viable form of transport and pedal cycles were
not.

Just for once you thought correctly.

My bike is a very reliable delightful convenient economical viable form
of transport.
A bicycle is a machine. Like any machine, it needs to be looked after
and maintained in good repair. This goes also for those NOx spewing
monstrosities which you and your ilk belch forth every day.