Old January 4th 18, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default HSBC UK has teamed up with British Cycling to get two millionpeople back on their bikes, for a happier, healthier, greener Britain.

On 03.01.2018 08:25, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 9:45:28 AM UTC, Peter Keller wrote:
On 01.01.2018 20:18, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 18:30:39 -0000, Bod wrote:

British Cycling encourage millions of people to ride their bikes
throughout their recreational programmes, all suited to meet an
individual’s preferred form of cycling. They are also working hard to
inspire the next generation of cyclists through their work with schools
and community clubs to ensure that more young people are taking up the
sport than ever before.

https://advancemembers.hsbc.co.uk/british-cycling

Cycling is rubbish.Â* I can get there in the same time by running,
without the hassle of a bike, and I'm able to go places bikes can't.

Are you Alan Holmes?

My name is not Alan Holmes.
Who is Alan Holmes?