Old February 29th 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
SMS

Default New cage mount device added to "Adding Water Bottle Cages to Bicycleswithout Braze-Ons" web site.

I was in a bicycle shop earlier today, looking for a side-entry water
bottle cage. They didn't have any, but I did notice a new handlebar
mount water bottle cage adapter from Giant. It's not on the Giant web site.

I added it to my web site, "Adding Water Bottle Cages to Bicycles
without Braze-Ons" at "http://nordicgroup.us/cageboss/"

Images are at "http://nordicgroup.us/cageboss/IMG_0229.JPG" and
"http://nordicgroup.us/cageboss/IMG_0230.JPG"

This would also be adaptable to attach a flashlight to the handlebars,
using two conduit clamps attached to the bottle cage holes.