Old September 9th 18, 09:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Cyclist sans Lycra

On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 12:51:35 PM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
https://www.channel3000.com/news/sex...-say/792651495

Report doesn't say if the bike is carbon or ti or whatever.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Is this Elver Park, southwest side of Madison the bad part of town? Or does Madison even really have a bad part of town? Aside from some residential areas being "F-ing" outrageously expensive and other areas just being "G-d d-m" that's high price and other areas merely being high enough that if I sell Momma's kidneys and eyes and liver, I can afford to live their for a few months.