Old August 18th 04, 04:49 PM
billham

I think the NYC location would be more centrally located for an East
Coast event. Certainly more accessible for Virginia and DC folks. But
location depends on how many Canadians are thinking of coming.

I'm interested in seeing joe merrill's trials playground. Seems like a
big plus for an event, especially considering his background in planning
the Motorama Trials competition.

Joe - Oct 1-3 looks good for me, but I'll have to check the calendar at
home.

If another date in October is chosen, good chance I'll make it.

Keep in mind that on Sept 10 - 12, there will be a uni event (MUni,
trials, coker, etc.) in eastern Tennessee. I'm heading south for that
one! See thread for a few details. http://tinyurl.com/67236

Bill

--
billham