Old April 17th 18, 11:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Default today's ride

On 18/04/18 00:58, Joerg wrote:

Have you tried cotton? I tried some cycling clothes early on in my 20's
which made me sweat profusely and the skin itch, even gave me rashes. A
cotton T-shirt and jeans shorts ... no problem, that's how I go riding
all the time now.

The lycra skin suit feels cool with the wind blowing over me. I sweat
less than with other cycling jerseys, and I certainly don't itch or get
a rash. It also has useful back pockets.

A cotton shirt is fine for a short trip to the shops.

--
JS