Old August 19th 19, 12:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default Cateye Adventure Wireless Speedo with Altimeter

On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 3:46:42 PM UTC-7, Earls61 wrote:
https://www.cateye.com/intl/support/...W_ENG%20v4.pdf

Is this the one?

That is exactly it. It doesn't quite operate the way they describe but close enough for government work. I finally have it working. Thanks a million.

The trick is that you have to run through the entire RESET process and then when you're holding the reset button on the transmitter down nothing will happen until you release the reset. THEN the CLOCK set function appears.

I was trying to set it up without starting at the top.