View Single Post
Old February 5th 19, 07:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot
external usenet poster

Default Meanwhile in England

On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 9:33:42 PM UTC-5, wrote:

How do you explain gay animals? Over-bearing mothers? Watching gay animals on Animal Kingdom?

-- Jay Beattie.

Are there gay animals? I have avoided reading most of the responses in this particular thread. This is "rec.bicycles" so I somehow think the topics should be about bicycles in some context. But, are there gay animals? I have not given it too much thought. But it has crossed my mind once or twice. I think of animal sex, excluding human being animals, as being driven by hormones and or time of year. I don't think of animals as thinking about sex the way humans think. Animals, besides humans, do think, but I don't believe their thinking process goes too complex. So I just don't believe animals think about sex or think about being gay. Gay being having sex with the same gender of the species. With non human animals sex is entirely a biological action.

Perhaps if people stopped responding to the resident Trolls we could get this back to a BICYCLE newsgroup? Don't hold your breath for that to happen though. Too many just can't resist a Troll's bait.

Regarding gay. I remember iirc in the early 1980s when many bicycles were a pink right from the factory. At one time no hetero guy would ride a pink bicycle lest someone though him to be gay sexually rather than gay as in happy to ride a bicycle. How times change.

Cheers
Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home