Old February 5th 19, 08:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Disk brakes might be useful

On 2019-02-05 11:27, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 11:09:28 AM UTC-8, Radey Shouman
wrote:
Sir Ridesalot writes:

[...]

I just don't get how some people have such drastic problems with
rims wearing out.

Not sure what you mean by "drastic". Rims are a wear item.

--

This morning the normal Tuesday ride was scheduled until I emailed
them that the temperature was 2 degrees above freezing in the end

Wusses and wimps :-)

I did a long walk with our Labradors this morning in T-shirt and shorts.
It was a balmy 35F. And no, the dogs did not have pamper-jackets on.
Later this week we are going to ride, to heck with the weather.

... Didn't matter to me
since I had to go to the Dentist and I'm still too numb to drink a
cup of coffee.

Happened to me last Wednesday. We had a ride planned and Tuesday night
some serious throbbing started in the upper left. A molar wanted to be
yanked, badly.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/