Old October 28th 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default racing with asthma, face mask?

I have a great doc who treats me for both allergies and asthma (and I
race). He's also a cyclist and works with lots of other athletes. His
name is Stephen Machtinger and he's got offices in both Atherton and
San Mateo. 650-306-1010

wrote:
... so, to stress this again, I have never discontinued the steroids,
only the agonists.

BTW, if you are a therapist, can you recommend anyone in the Bay Area?
I am looking for someone who is willing to help. By "willing to help" I
mean answering an anxious phone call from me within a couple of days,
not weeks/months/never (the latter is my experience with docs so far).