Old December 13th 03, 08:22 AM
Q.

Default ok to eat junk food?

"wle" wrote:

snip
is it ok to eat what would normally be considered junk food,

snip

Are you old and decrepit?

A human beings natural lifespan is about 40 years. That's why you start to
fall apart after that and need more attention to stay alive, like an
increasing dependency on drugs.

If you're over 40 and supposed to be dead, then you're on borrowed time and
eating junk food is pushing it.

In all seriousness ... why don't you go get a check up and ask your doctor?
If you are old then it wouldn't surprise me if the doctor found significant
health reasons why you should start watching your diet and avoiding certain
foods.

Junk food is just that ... junk. I can see some very similar parallels to
say, the bikes they sell at Wal Mart. Tastes / looks good but has no
substance, skimps on quality for taste / looks. Cheep because it's mass
produced and mass marketed, and only the bottom line matters. Eating junk
food fills your stomach but that's about it. Riding a Wal Mart bike gets
you from point A to point B, but that's about it.

Well, that's my $.02. If you're old, eat right and ride a decent bike.

.... sorry, the closer we get the Xmas the more misanthropic I feel (c:

C.Q.C.