Old July 9th 08, 06:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Default Pedal/Crank Grabbing in Trials

Are you joking? Pretty much every line in pro/expert uses a pedal grab.
Ryan A is extremely good at pedal grabbing, (but also a really good
tech to rubber rider) which explains why he got so many more lines over
Joe.

No offense to anybody, but it seems that the ones who are
beginner/intermediate at trials are the ones making the most
objections.

I haven't pedal grabbed for one month now, and I progressed more this
month than all of last year.

Pedal grab in most cases = bad. Any trials competition that I hold I
will deduce points for pedal/crank grabs.

--
Danni

*)---', 107cm HighJump*

'My Videos'