Old July 30th 10, 05:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Lance's future ?

Even more interesting is the irony of how one cycling icon destroyed
himself, while another is being destroyed by others who are bitter of
his success.

If Laff or I actually thought we could really have an impact on Lance
I am sure we would both ratchet it up.

The world turns whether Laff or I post these articles into RBR and
Lance's bed is already made.

I am sure Jeff Novitzky doesn't want to win any bike races -

I know its hard for some of you jackasses to understand but there are
some people out there that like archaic concepts like truth and
honor.