Old September 7th 13, 09:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Two September bicycle tours hosted by Bike Maryland that supportyour right to bike!

On Saturday, September 7, 2013 4:25:33 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Sorry Mike I am not giving you my name and contact details. I am not homosexual but I am flattered by your interest. Have you had any luck in online dating?

This demonstrates exactly why no one will ever listen to you. If you 'd lie about your own identity, you will lie about ANYTHING.