Old September 9th 13, 05:33 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Two September bicycle tours hosted by Bike Maryland that supportyour right to bike!

On Sunday, September 8, 2013 6:44:16 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
On Monday, September 9, 2013 11:05:18 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Sunday, September 8, 2013 11:48:19 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

Whatever.

Coward!

Yawn Vanderman. I am not providing my name to a someone who is a criminal and is clearly mentally imbalanced. If you don't like that then you can learn to live with it.......

And now for the TRUTH: you don't give your name because you don't want all your lies revealed to your friends and coworkers. Can't you EVER tell the truth?????