Old January 5th 08, 05:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
barry taylor

Default A new year's resolution for all of us

Amen to that. . .

"Simon Brooke" wrote in message
: Could we all make a set of new years resolutions as follows:
:
: * I shall not contribute to any thread on uk.rec.cycling which is
primarily
: about motoring
: * I shall not follow up to JNugent, Matt B or any of the other
well-known
: safespeed trolls
: * I shall not contribute to any thread on uk.rec.cycling which is
cross-
: posted to any other group
:
: --
: (Simon Brooke) http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/
:
: ;; killing [afghan|iraqi] civilians is not 'justice'
:

---

a friendly growl from the bear on the Zephyr that roars

/_ / _ / /__/ /__ / \ / \ ....Kawasaki Zephyr

barry j taylor
Ulysses #25871: netrider #549
Skype: ursusaustralis

~~~ ~ _@