Old November 20th 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Default long neck?

OneWheelLess;1134065 wrote:
The primary reason for a longneck frame is that it puts the seat clamp
up out of the way so it won't get caught on your pants or smack you in
the knees while doing tricks. Right now my right knee is telling me I
shoulda bought one, lol. It also looks kinda cool.....

So you have had problems with the seat clamp...I have had NONE at
all...I wonder why this is... What trick attempts usually cause this and
what type of riding do you do?

--
Unisykolist

Perfected...360 Unispins - Hop up 3 pallets
Going to UniNats 2009
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
-Style of riding:- Street and Trials