Old August 20th 11, 05:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS: Dura Ace 7800 cranks 172.5, 53/39

I am selling a set of Dura Ace cranks, 7800, 172.5mm with 53/39
rings. The cranks are in excellent condition, NO CRASHES. I changed
them out after a few rides because I prefer 175 cranks. Some
scratches from leaning against the wall, handling, but structurally
sound. I used the rings on another bike. The 53 is in good
condition, the 39 is a little worn but still has plenty of life since
I was very careful with chain upkeep/replacement. I am looking for
$160 OBO. This includes shipping to the lower 48. Please email me if
you have any questions. Thanks.