Old September 10th 05, 11:01 AM

Default Ed Dolan Protests

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 18:11:18 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Jeff Grippe" jeff@door7 wrote in message
Don't make me laugh! Ed Dolan's favorite topic is Ed Dolan. Do you realize
the hypocracy of starting a thread about yourself whose supposed subject
is that you don't want a thread about yourself?

I do not start threads about myself. Others do that. I am protesting this.

This thread makes a liar out of you. So now we can call you a liar and
not be calling you names, merely stating a fact.

I will leave this group when it stops talking about me. Do you think that
day will ever arrive?

About a soon as you can stop talking about yourself (that should be
sometims about the twelfth of never as best I can judge). But hey, if
you hold your breath, it might happen then.

jim