Old July 10th 04, 04:10 PM
Mike Vandeman

Default Science Proves Mountain Biking Is More Harmful Than Hiking

On 10 Jul 2004 12:00:31 GMT, ospam (Stephen Baker) wrote:

..Micky Vee says:
..
..You didn't read it, did you?
..
..You'd like to think that, Mikey, but you'd be wrong.

Then how come there's not a shred of evidence that you read it? You don't
respond to even ONE WORD! (Hint: it's because you CAN'T!)

..There are places you can learn to read, even after
..you are too old for school.
..
..There's your second mistake for the week - you are never too old to learn
..something new, but sadly you personally seem to be too stuck in your ways to
..want to. ;-(
..
..Steve "Grats on writing something new, though...;-)"

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande