Old August 17th 08, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
judith

Default Cyclist in accident drives off

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 10:43:54 -0700 (PDT), Squashme
wrote:

snip

"Shared path" seems to be a pretty stupid concept. Like riding on
pavements.

You are right - not just a stupid concept - I believe that in general
riding on pavements is illegal.

Really, well why didn't you say so before? People could be killed.

I have realised that there are a significant number of thickos in this
group who do not understand that traffic laws do apply to cyclists.

I do my best to educate them.

--
I believe the driver is also responsible for the use of seat belts of
passengers. (Guy Chapman)